September 5, 2013

[murmur] 16 weeks old 6.6lbs


 


Actaeas just had his 3rd vaccination last weekend, he truly embarrassed me by screaming not only during the shots but also after, he cried out really loud for several minutes, such a little drama queen.
the vet said he is growing slow, dogs should be losing their first teeth around 2-4 month of age, and also I figured he is smaller than the average size too. 





Although he is still really small, I still can see changes on him every day, his fur is getting darker, actually he loses a lot of hair around his butt when he was 9 weeks old, I was a bit nerves because i brought him to the hospitable twice with different vet and both of them told me that is not normal, so he had a pink butt for a while




after few weeks I realized he is losing his hair in a certain pattern, so there was a period he looks patchy and messy, and today he already got rid of half of his puppy fur




Actaeas can do roll over and play dead now, but we are still working on potty training, because I don't want him to use wee wee pad at home, one of the reason is he will swallow it all...



I was shocked to see him get super hyper when there are other dogs around, he is really hard to control when I bring him to the puppy class still, we have 2 classes left, I hope it is just because he is too young to deal with too many distractions.
besides all, he is such a sweet heart, even if I left for 5 minutes to pick up my mails, he will greets me like he haven't seem me for days :) I love to see him sitting in front of the door waiting for me, he makes me really happy.



instinct raw beef/ evo red meat/ home made beef pork and veggie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...