September 15, 2013

[Out Door] going to the dog park for the first time

 


Actaeas is fully vaccinated, so we brought him to the dog park for the first time, I was really nerves because he always got super hyper in the dog class, he barks at other dogs and never really listen to me, so I was truly surprised to see how good he is today.

   


we came here around 3:00 in the afternoon, it was so quiet, not a lot of people, all the dog owners are really nice, and the other side is for big dogs.




Actaeas never barked at any dogs, he played with them gently just like he already knows how to get along with others



 


I felt so happy when seeing Actaeas running around freely with friends, feels like this is the life it supposed to be for him




he has ridiculously long tail 





Actaeas is a great greeter, he will rush to the door every single time when there was a new dog joining in



 I am also surprised to see him letting other people petting him, usually he is really shy even though I gave him a lot of socialize activities started when he was only 8 weeks old, Actaeas doesn't like strangers, people needs to spend a day or two to get to get close to him, but today he ran to people and letting everyone touching him



  I am so happy to see him being so positive, calm, and confidence, also he did very good at come when I call, I did not need to yell at him like other owners yelled at their dogs, Actaesa walked with me off leash like a charm




this is how I know he has happiness overdosed



 Chatter is 3 months old, super cute dachshund




 people always stop me on the street asking a lot of question of Actaeas, normally I will answer nicely, but there's once a girl ran to me, after knowing the breed name, she asked me "so how much is he?", I wasn't happy at that moment and I walked away. today Actaeas was like a rock star in the park no doubt, even though I am already tired of answering all kinds of questions, but still, I love to hear people say nice things about him, he is priceless for me.








Oh maybe people love him just because he is too hot isn't it!?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...