August 20, 2013

[Food] 5.2lb little warrior



By fallowing vet's suggestion, I started to provide Actaeas different type of food in order to figure out what gave him allergies, I stop giving him anything with poultry, especially chicken, and have seen some improvement on Actaeas' stool, he loves home made steak and pork, but not so much with salmon




I got some The Honest Kitchen samples form Urban Pets, Actaeas does okay with Zeal, doesn't like Love at all





I skipped the duck and chicken formula for now so I made my conclusion real quick, think I will not give him this brand anymore in the future since he isn't a big fan of it, which is kind of a big relief to me because it's bit pricey :P




I stopped giving him Wildness (it's chicken formula), so after finished TOW I read through almost all the articles on Pet Food Adviser and I got him EVO red meat small bites, what i love about EVO is they have pictures and size information of their kibbles on the website, I am letting Actaeas having half home made food with half kibbles.


left:EVO, middle:TOW, right:Wildness

I tried to switch the position of 3 different brand of kibbles and tested on him for 3 times, seems like Actaeas doesn't have his preference what so ever, he tend to pick them randomly 



Me and Cedric went through a hard time on Actaeas barking control, we had read all kinds of suggestions and articles on the internet, none of them works on Actaeas, so after a month of frustrations, we bought a controller to stop his barking with ultrasonic sound, it sort of worked last night and I hope he will keep hating that sound so he will not keep barking for hours which really drives me nuts!



Actaeas had started his puppy class for two weeks now, he went hyper and super yappy in the class, he even tried to take on 2 german shepherds which really embarrassed me, one of our classmates came to us after the class and said to me "He is a warrior."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...