January 26, 2015

Seattle Pike Market/ San Francisco Alamo Square




We moved! Visit the same post on the new site here:

>> New Website <<


We were at Portland, it's so close to Washington state, why not go even further up to Seattle?
yes, so I finally convinced T mom to go up, but it's too crazy for her to bring all the girls
she picked Tiru and Tinkerbell to come with us!









we visited Pike Market for our first stop
someone did a horrible job on photography, Actaeas was not even in focus argg




 we saw the fish throwing show together at the entrance

after the show the man told us 

"Everybody!! we actually DO sell them! this is not just for fun!"










Sadly we don't live here, or I would love to spend more time in the market
and make Actaeas seafood for dinner that night!







Next we moved to the gum wall, just behind the market




T mom called it the germs wall, but I prefer "the wall of human DNA"
if aliens ever attack earth, this wall should be the most important thing we have to protect
maybe one day we can duplicate the whole human race with those gums




we pet parents had clam chowder and delicious Russian bread, walked until sunset




me and Actaeas saw the city at night together at new year's eve
and we did 2015 countdown together later on

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!












This is an unexpected visit the next day on Jan first 2015
we decided to drive by San Francisco without telling Maya





Stopped by to see six sisters at the Alamo Square

maybe this is the revenge, so Maya didn't call us when she came to LA later on
(joking!)




I've live in SF for few years before, the fist time I came to this park I told myself
if I ever have a dog, I have to bring him here!




not because of this park is so damn pretty
it was just a dream before I even have time to travel or google 




So here we are! to fulfill my selfish dream!




it took Actaeas extra strength to run uphills, the hill definitely slowed him down a lot
we still need to build more muscles no doubt




it was really cool to see the combination of city and greens, the down side of this park is...
it is unfenced, people has to be really careful or dogs might just run all the way into the traffic




we drove back home after this stop, this was end and we were all tired

it was a fantastic 10 days trip for both of us!


Actaeas and I ticked off so many things from our bucket list wishes :)












oh... and one more thing
I bought Actaeas a Ruffwear harness because he destroyed his Ezydog at day one




what I like about this is i can either attach the leash on his back or from the front
in order to correct him from pulling just like the eazywalk, but Ruffwear is lot more durable




this is how it looks like from the front view




and the top
why are you so serious?





love the design and I am pretty satisfied
please don't chew on it anymore my little wolf!


















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...