February 19, 2015

the Valentine's Day weekend



I've been way too busy after I came back in states with no weekends at all, thankfully T family took Actaeas out few times, but it's still a shame I missed Tissue's birthday
finally I had day offs to spend with my boy last weekend.







sorry, everything will be lot better after we move, oh did I mention we are moving?!








I took Actaeas and his little sister Salacia out for a mini hike without a plan, that day was the first time I brought Salacia out with us, it was a great success








it was also a big surprise to see canola blossoms when we got on top of the hills, didn't expect that!
much fuller than last year!








we really enjoyed the afternoon sun together, so quiet and peaceful








Salacia also tried to catch some bees








got a shot of them together was also a bless!








Petsmart had a buy two get one free event, I got Actaeas 3 semi durable gifts for Valentine's Day, he picked the giraffe so I stored the other two for later.
i have big hope for the teddy because it has ropes inside, should be stronger than other toys i guess?







nevertheless, I made chicken veggie pasta with tomato and a beef cube for my date







Happy Valentine's Day my love!!














the next day we went to Big Bear with the T family again








the weather was just right, successfully avoided the heat in so Cal








it feels like winter never visit so Cal this year








T mom told me she lost most of the toys during the last trip to Del Mar Dog Beach, this little crab is the only one left, Tissue, please keep it safe okay?








I had been waiting for a new Canon camera body to release for years, they did have a big announcement early Feb, but the new 5Ds was disappointing, so I gave up and got a new lens instead








most of the pictures in this article were taken by my new lens, totally fail in love with the quality it turned out, although the lens is really heavy, no good for chasing dogs around








it was hard to take a good shot with Tinkerbell because she is way too tiny, I somehow like her personality a lot, smart, bright and cheerful








Actaeas did great on recalls that day, he is lot more stable compares to last year, he stops making accidents, also cool to be leave along in the house for few hours








he eats everything I give him too, Actaeas used to be super finicky, I had never change the way I taught him, think somehow he just grown up, and I am so pleased he went pass that puppy stage








Tinkerbell why are you in the shadow? are you that short?








sniff sniff








Tinkerbell's coat is getting longer, her tail is almost like her sister's








me and T mom started to worry about that we have been to almost all the dog friendly hikes in so Cal , wonder what should we do this coming summer?








I am not sure if T family will leave this place the next year, and I am not quite sure where I will be in the future







the only thing I can do is to treasure this moment, and capture all the happy faces with my camera








this was an extremely stupid thing we did together a week ago, a dogie shedding contest! I believe this is one of our best photo ever took, I also believe that one day in the future, I would be so touched and all tears when I look at it again








oh and here is my new collection, Canon 70-200mm F/2.8 IS II, welcome to the family! ;)









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...