November 24, 2014

A Taste Of Golden Fall (2) - Yosemite



here comes the second part, we went to bed pretty early the first night and woke up with full energy the next morning, the sky was still cloudy but better than the day before






I prepared Actaeas with pre stretches before we go, lucky he didn't have cramps that day








one thing worries me the most is when he sits, Actaeas' left knee always goes inwards, still working on correcting him








last night was the FIRST TIME EVER super quiet and calm night that I didn't wake up 20 times, to sleep with 5 pups wan't easy, when we were out on vacations, we human were always extremely tired the next morning, was so surprised they didn't make a sound at night, that's the first time I have to say








Tissue dad told me this is a great angle to take a picture indeed








what a handsome little man








feel so bad I barely took any photo of Ti family, because I was avoiding Actaeas jumping and playing with other kids








I know you really want to play, but doctor told me you can only have 20-30 minutes walks








look! we are on a golden carpet!









there was a family drove by and joked at me

"hey! where did you get that coyote?"

"shhhh! don't tell the rangers!"








move on to the next spot, I kept smelling some minty sent and not sure why








"there were a lot of wild mint duh"







we saw another beagle there but didn't have a chance to say hi








drove for another 30 seconds (no kidding), we decided to jump off the car again








the sky and she scene were ineradicable beautiful








the peak of fall colors in napa valley was a week before this, didn't have a chance to go, maybe next year?










I do not have a better camera the second time I came to Yosemite, but I believe I do have better eyes to capture the beauty of it, photography is not about the equipments and the knowledge,  It's about how you tell the story to the viewer








here is the Ti family, we did go together, I just missed them in the shots...








this is the last spot, Ti mom found a trunk looks like was under a machine gunfire
she cut Tissue's "hair" by the way, it's not fluffy anymore and somehow she looks so sad in this photo








somehow she kept Tinkerbell's "hair", just to make her ears looks bigger

where are your eyes girl????








wonder if Tinkerbell stop growing? if yes, you are a one little tiny dachshund!








we looked back, there were 20ish people behind us taking photos of our dogs




 



they thought we were doing photo shoots for magazine, but no, we are just crazy pet parents who love photography and travel with dogs








brought back a little piece of fall , but it dried out and broken apart when we were home
feels just like the golden magic faded away once we left the dream land







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...