November 20, 2014

A Taste Of Golden Fall (1) - Yosemite



last Wednesday, Tissue mom found this article >>Peak of the Week : Yosemite<< with a "GO NOW" sign, I wasn't willing to go at first because there is no way I can got a rental wide angle lens before Saturday, lucky we found Samy's camera near my place to pick up a 10-22mm


I have to say the rental lens quality was like CRAP, I had borrow lenses so many times from two places, >>Borrow Lens<< and >>LensRentals<<, both were nice, never have a single issue, but the one from Samy's required $800 deposit for a 10-22mm lens 

even a new 10-22mm only costs $600! 
The one Samy's gave me it's like shit, I would even pay and ask them to take this crap back...

The lens was all worn out and dirty as hell, this will be the last time I get a lens from them.





18-55mm



this was the photo I took in Aug 2010, the first time I came to Yosemite to see half dome, all alone



10-22mm



this is the second time, Nov 2014, same place, same camera









but with you








we left our house at  almost 9:00 am on Saturday morning, arrived Yosemite around 1:00 pm ish








surprised to see almost all the golden trees were in the shadows, the direction of the sun was just off

there are restrictions for pets in national park, so Actaeas was on a leash 99% of the time, unless we are taking photos, this was a shot I took by the parking lot 








was going to create a falling leaves effect in the photo but... it didn't work out that well...
he just freaked out when I throw leaves at him haha








I wasn't too worry about this trip because Actaeas still has to be under control all the times, no free runs in Yosemite weren't an issue for us








what are you looking at? that's a good stretch by the way! 
I started to see some gray colors on his butt, almost there! you are slowly putting your pants back!








too bad I didn't do a good job on group photos, missed so many of Tiru's funny moment








we hopped on the car and kept driving, it's a really cloudy day








this is our second stop, nearly sunset








Actaeas had leg cramps when we were on the bridge, didn't know what happened at first, I think he freaked out as well
his doctor told me that is totally normal for a dog after injury, his leg is pretty sensitive and this will go away in the future, but we will have to prepare a warm pack for him if we want to travel next time, this might happen again after a long travel or sudden temperature changes   








sunset hit on the top of the half dome








so glad I didn't give up taking Actaeas here or we will not be able to see all these together
i couldn't imagine this back in 2010



A Taste Of Golden Fall (2) - Yosemite>>









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...