October 28, 2014

Chasing the Magic of Autumn (2) - Hope Valley



FALL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! I SAW IT!!!!!!!







we headed up to Hope Valley and visited the Rainbow Trail in the morning to see wield kokanee salmon spawning









we were also really lucky to have a glance of a real bear









Actaeas also saw the bear having his breakfast








sadly we couldn't find much color around Hope Valley, either all gone or places are hard to take pictures
so compares to my previous article, this one is defenetly less interesting to read... that's why it took me quite a while to post it








we found ourselves a trail to the lake during noon








sorry that I couldn't let you play with others yet








even letting him walks on this kind of uneven surface worries me








intensity of leaf color is determined by temperature and moisture, red color pigment is a result of trapped plant sugar








we came to Alpine County the famous tourist spot as well, couldn't let Actaeas out because this place was by the road, was't that peaceful as it looks like in the picture, so many cars were passing me when i was taking photos








I was knocked down by a really bad headache in the afternoon, so I didn't bring Actaeas out to see the last colorful spot we found neither








I guess that's it, the Magic of Autumn part 2 pictures weren't as good as the first article, but oh well... what has to be done has to be done



Actaeas and I can't wait for the winter to come!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...