October 24, 2014

Chasing the Magic of Autumn (1) - Mammoth Lakes




Enough of all the medical articles! guess what? I brought Actaeas north to see fall color as I promised!
this is our first trip after the whole accident, I got a lot of nice photos, every single of them is stunning looking, I wish I could show them all...






we followed >>eastern hight sierra fall color guide<<

and came to the mammoth lakes basin for our first stop, It was incredibly beautiful, because we were here few weeks late, some colors are gone already








I couldn't let Actaeas walk too much, he could only do 10 minutes walk 3-4 times a day, so basically I carried him around most of the times, we did brought a stroller but never had a chance to use it








I didn't let Actaeas play with other dogs neither, always step in  before it happens, I have to be really careful, Actaeas is not allowed to running or playing with others just yet, but he will get there.








lucky Tiffy and Tiru are very calm, they have no interests to play with Actaeas, it's good to let elders to teach him the calmness









Actaeas and Tiru found this amazing spot, he couldn't move his eyes off this scene, I truly believe dogs do understand it, the beauty of nature touches them too








silly boy back into the car








the next stop was the June Lake, Tinkrbell you look like a little squirrel! so adorable!!

check the last time we came here in winter
>>Mammoth Lake 之 Actaeas 都不睡覺轟趴之旅<<








l separated Actaeas with girls so I could let him walk around more without yelling at him every 30 seconds like a crazy annoying mom








he is still missing left side of his pants, but I am not too worry about that, his coat will grows back before 2015 Feb








Actaeas is still skipping his left leg, wish we can fix that in the future, I don't want this becomes a habit even after his left side is fully functional, this is one of the reasons why I have to limit his activities








he was so happy to be on a trip again








Tiffy was also enjoying the moment








we are looking for aspens, cottonwood, and maybe willow for the color, aspen is the most prevalent trees near Mammoth Lakes








why were you guy leaving a gap there? aren't we a big family??








treats!!!








Tissue lost a lot of weight over last month, she looks skinner








for the girls, treat is the key of getting good photos








Actaeas doesn't need that, he is not that crazy into food, and he is very well behaved








magic golden tree








Tissue went into the lake to catch ducks without thinking, she is loving water more and more








there she goes again








we took some extra photos when Ti mom was drying Tissue








we found this incredible view, this is going to be my laptop wallpaper for a while








and I love this 10-22mm lens i borrowed, i think wide angel lens is the way to go, instead of getting a 24-70mm, I will get myself a 16-35mm in the future








how love to see your happy face








time to go big head!








we got back on the car and headed to Green Creek








Ti mom didn't let her girls come out of the car








so me and Actaeas enjoyed a private moment under the aspen trees








we even went deep








hey dude, this is a leaf not something you should eat!








Actaeas can you feel the Autumn magic?








Tinkerbell came to join us at the end, you are so tiny compares to a pinecone!








I don't remember the rest of the places we went but basically we just fallowed the guide to catch the colors








Actaeas you looked like you are wearing a magneto helmet!








sweet view but we had no way to get any closer








when the sun went down, we said goodbye to Mammoth Lakes and slowly drove up to Hope Valley








that night I went out for stars with friends, this is what I was planing to do last time in Lake Tahoe








they all saw a shooting star but i didn't, guess I was too busy staring at my shoes... sigh








to be honest I do not have hard feelings about Lake Tahoe areas although Actaeas had an serious accident here 2 months ago, and I am sure he doesn't neither




I am so lucky I still have you with me, I don't need shooting stars to say my wishes, because I believe god already heard us, loud and super clear ;)
you are so blessed and loved by so many people, lucky you!






Chasing the Magic of Autumn (2) - Hope Valley>>




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...