March 29, 2014

lots of lil things in mid March



We didn't do anything big last week, so I can hardly find a thing to write, since there are more and more photos filling my memory card, I decided to clear them out, so here come the meaning less post!   


We tried the new jerky gun and made more treats






Hey! No gun licking cowboy!








I grounded beef with radish sprouts, jerky gun was really easy to use and fun









the only down side was at the end there will be a lot of meat stuck at the gun cap...
after 7 hours of dehydration, they turned into poop like sticks









Actaesa why did you poop on the carpet! How could you!








Actaeas: I don't deserve to be here...







so we went to dog park with Tissue in the after noon and met a cute ass Corgi








a doggie greeting dance is needed








Actaeas really likes to play with a white Pomeranian in the park, we met him(her?) several times, but never really talk to his parents, might try to approach them next time. 









a romantic reunion!!








and we also met an adorable dachshund in the park, her color was just incredible, looked like she was wearing a sweater








love the face too!








Tissue only played with Actaeas in the park, she was a bit paranoid







Actaeas picked on someone his own size






great match!






Tissue came along to play a bit but i didn't catch her with my camera






we also made some cookies last week







they were apple oatmal flavor 







I cut them with Tissue mammy's cookie cutters, she really bought A LOT








we gave half of it to them, some to Erin's lab Zoe, she stop eating for days, and the vet was a suggesting to put her down, which is really heart breaking news, we gave her some jerkies and apple cookies, great news was Zoe not only started to eat but also ate them all!





another fun thing we did last week was I found a intreasting app called Printic which allow people to print and share photos within few easy steps 







I placed an order on March 21th and got them on March 25th which is really fast










the gloss paper they use was really thin, I wasn't pleased with the quality, and the font was way too big than I expected, also there is no way to change the font size in the app







you can move the picture around, change back ground color, change fonts... etc, but there is no way to make fonts them smaller.

I still really enjoy having those photos in my hand, so I ordered more with higher rez pictures and see if the print will be more clear than this time, with photos in hand, I can pin them on the wall to decorate our place, if not I can always buy some thicker papers with higher pounds and do the print by my self. One thing I found this app useful is that you can send photos to people with few clicks, they ship worldwide for free on all orders.





last but not least, I started Actaeas with a little hunting game, limit him to only use his nose, Actaeas tends to rely on his eyes more to locate stuffs, so I threw kibbles into a box of polystyrenes and allowed him to dig and sniff








Actaeas didn't quite get the idea at first but he started to like this game more and more





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...