February 9, 2014

new toys for myself



I got few new stuffs this week, and I do feel guilty about it, will not check on my saving account for awhile... the number would be more than pathetic...





the first thing is a Cuisinart 3 cups food processor! Actaeas proudly presents to you!






it's pretty small but enough for me to do the slicing and chopping







this was a broccoli 10 seconds ago








another 10 seconds later








so this will be your vege for the week!
















second thing is a 8" WUSTHOF chief knife and a steel sharpener, hands down, best knife ever.













last but not least... I got a new lens, it's a second hand EF 135mm F2 L USM from a photographer, we went to pick together on Sunday afternoon








Actaeas was helping me with his legs for the quick checks before I pay  







135mm is such a great lens, now I can take some photos with amazing shallow DOF like this






also a cool photo of Actaeas with a pissy face while having shower, really enjoy the sharpness of this prime lens, can't wait to bring it to the dog park with Actaeas next week!

Actaeas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...