December 1, 2013

[Out door] Happy Thanksgiving!



Finally I get to have a long weekend after a year of work, after thanksgiving dinner with friends and crazy midnight shopping, I brought Actaeas out for play twice this week.


Day 1



we went out on 11/28 and 11/30, sadly 29 is rainy, the park is still muddy on the next day.




Actaeas isn't into the fetch game, he is more a tug dog and loves to run, he always tries to get other dogs to play chase with him.





and this is the first time I see him actually pick up a ball in the park, last 5 seconds only.




we met the dachshund terrier mix in the park, they knew each other since they were only 3 months old.




they defiantly remember each other 




and now Actaeas is bigger than him





I gave Actaeas Acana Pacifica and Acana Ranchland after his diarrhea is all clear, got 2 small packs of orijen too, planing to find the best one for his stomach before I left, he went crazy for Acana.






Day 2




Actaeas smells so bad after 2 days rolling in the park, it was truly scary when he tried to jump on me while he was covered by other dog's saliva. 




I feel grateful to have him in my life although I am not a great master, he still loves me back unconditionally.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...