November 3, 2013

[Out door] Lower Winter Creek Trail in the San Gabriel Mountains



this weekend I brought Actaeas up to the mountain again, this time i choose lower winter creek, it was such a wonderful trip, big sun shine and the weather was cool and nice



recently I started to think Actaeas understands my words, before I even put the harness on him, he got so excited and running around the house with big smile on his face just like he knows I am taking him out, my actions are all the same as week days before I go to work, but for the week days Actaeas will gets panic when he sense I am leaving.



there weren't too many cars in the lot when we arrived, place is clean and full of greens, we paid $10 for the pass today, annual would be $30


we saw some chickens at the pack store



the view was stunning and splendid, not too much people on the trail and all of them are friendly




the trail is clean and trash free, Actaeas love this place and couldn't stop running around




this trail wasn't a flat route, but I really enjoy the challenge and variety  




we woke down to the water trail, but I didn't let him go into the water because I didn't prepare any towel in my car




sometimes I have to carry him through



wasn't a easy task for me to hold the leash, taking pictures and hiking at the time, especially the road is mostly sand texture which is really slippy 




but some places are just breath taking






we spent 2 hours in the mountain, I think Actaeas loves this trip as I do, and I really enjoy having him as accompany 

Actaeas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...