January 3, 2020

Our first sunset of 2020



We moved! Visit the same post on the new site here:

>> New Website <<



We were at Vanalden Cave Trail on the first day of 2020 in late afternoon, to spoiled it first, I was pleasantly surprised by the sunset.




on Alltrails this hike is marked as 2.4 miles and level "easy", I scoffed at people's ability to walk when I saw complains about overgrown and how hard this hike is, some others think Vanalden Cave Trail should be mark as moderate instead. 


  


I took back what I said immediately after we went down the loop, it was really steep down and turns, led us to this graffitied cave. Whoever look for an easy walk can maybe skip the loop takes you down to this cave area.




color extended across the sky around 5pm on our way out, we stopped few times to take pictures of this extraordinary just like we always do.


  


I am not a spiritual person who will put much thoughts into things happening around me, I might be a grinch of the all new year/decade thing, walking into 2020 doesn't mean too much to me, January first is like any other day on the calendar, I am just glad me and Actaeas were sharing quality time together exploring, as always.




The day after our walk I saw some news articles on the internet have pages talking about how dramatic the sunset displace was on the first day of 2020, embedded with pictures and twits from different people.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...