July 25, 2018

100°F Weekend Pool Party Reunion



We moved! Visit the same post on the new site here:

>> New Website <<

We live by the ocean so our house is not equipped with AC, and normally we never need it, so record-high temperatures across Southern California few weeks ago turned our place into a living oven/hell. But guess what! 7/7 is one of our best days this year, because we got invited to a house pool party right when LA hit broiling temperatures, and guess who is coming to the party?

 


Tinkerbell and Tissue traveled all the way back down to LA that weekend, when their mom tried to throw them outside to pee Actaeas was in door, they saw each other through the window screen and got so excited even started to make crying noises :)





I feel yall, I wanted to squeak when i saw you guys too!


  


Momo too was in the party, and it's actually her mom's idea to make this reunion happened, good call!




we had the entire pool to ourselves.


  


I really miss the time having you two and your mom around




Actaeas did not stay in the water that long like Tissue or Tinkerbell did, he is not a toy driven dog, throwing stuffs into the water does nothing to him unless I throw myself into the pool, and that's actually how I taught him to swim years ago, Actaeas would follow me to almost anywhere.


  


momo on the other hand loves frisbees and balls so much but hesitated to jump into the water, she is still at learning stage.




we made it easy for her sometimes, baby steps




we suggested to take her life jacket off because I believe it does supports you to float but somehow gives you harder time to swim, I learned that from Actaeas and my own experience with life jackets.  but I will still throw that on if we are doing water activities in deep water out door for sure.




Momo did way better without it in pool





Ti-mom got this tiny ball from dollar store, its a great size for Tinkerbell and also cheap enough for heavy chewers




I looked back and shocked




what are you doing baby? isn't the floor too hot? why don't you stay under the shade?




I could not even stand on the surface barefoot for a secoand, why do you like to bake yourself like a pizza Actaeas?


  


this is house owner's husky Lionel, sadly he didn't join us because Lionel doesn't like water and probability not trust worthy to go off leash.




look! you are doing it Momo!


  


I have been overwhelmed by work for the pass few weeks, now I finally have time to look back and put all the photos I took together




these shots gave me warm feelings and put a big smile on my face


  


we human parents went dinner after pool, I had flashbacks of our Oregon trip, Colorado, Utah, and so many other great memories when we set down




I am so glad I spent time to write stories about those days so now I can look at photos and still smell the air and heard the joy we had together




take care


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...