May 30, 2015

Memorial day long weekend fun



Ti mom went to New York and abandoned us during Memorial Day for a week, so we ended up going no where, stayed chilled for our holiday in LA with nearly no people in town(amazing!)






when we got to the dog park, it was really fun to see no dog in the big dogs area, small dogs side was still crowded








guessing people who own big dogs are more out going, tend to take their furry friends out for adventures







in this case I think I can call myself a potential big dog owner, I have a great excuse to claim a big guy in the future right?








fly Tiru fly!








Tiffy was being extra hyper than before, sadly I didn't get a good photo of her running







 
 I took all the photos with my 135mm this time, didn't use it for quite a while after I got my 70-200mm, still love 135mm badly









aiming to get a speedlite next for photo shoot in door so I don't have to do the doggie food or baking in the morning just because I need to catch some sun lights








hope my crazy flashlights will not blind you








that doesn't taste good huh?








Actaeas was really into the fetch game that day, even kept running after Tiru stopped playing.








oh look, you have long eyelashes too!








and this little fella is still staying with me, I've taught her waiting at the front door for dirty paws wiping and wait until release on command, she is a smart lady.








have you ever seen Tiffy with pointy ears?








and Tissue got a paw(?) cramp that day, couldn't really run 








when we saw her limping, we tired to find the wound on her paw but there is nothing, and Tissue got back to normal after an hour








butts!








first time ever can not run fast enough to claim the squeaky ball, life sucks sometimes right?








Actaeas started to love sticks, somehow he thinks sticks taste really good, I've tried to play fetch with him but he tend to keep it and have a good chew instead of bringing it back








don't you think that it's too big for you?




 



that's about right








we ended the weekend with a stung on my palm
Ti dad told me I should use pee, I have 4 dogs of different flavors pee to choose from



thanks but no...










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...