March 26, 2015

Happy 1 Year Old Birthday to Tinkerbell!



People could get lazy, like me, after moving into a new place, I became so lazy that didn't even check my photos for 2 weeks, sorry and Happy Birthday to our baby girl!






this cake I made wasn't as cute as previous two, but it's flour free, no butter, no cream just meat, fruits and gelatin

feeding dogs gelatin has many health benefits, it's well know as it protects dogs against seizures and brain damage, more than that, gelatin it's an natural anti-inflammatory food, it also supports cartilage growth and development, helps prevent arthritis and other degenerative joint disorders and diseases (which is great for Actaeas), strengthens tendons, muscles and bones etc...









this birthday "cake" was beef flavor with a layer of fresh fruits, I got some help from T mom this time, she did the meat paste for me by using her super fantastic Blendtec








it was pretty hard to get this photo done since the birthday "cake" was 95% meat, I bet it smelled like "torture" to them








and here she goes! birthday girl got the first bite!








thanks for the first attack so I could take a photo of the middle layer I did ;)








calm down Tiru!!








T mom took the cake before it's all gone so we can make sure everyone gets his/her share








meat cake made everyone supper happy, easy to digest and fairly easy to make too
but one down side was it could not stay out side of the fridge for too long, gelatin milts








that was a great catch Tiffy, you really need to teach Tinkerbell so she can stop catching her food with her face! even Actaeas figured it out last winter








the cake went out really quick, they even clean the fruits
apple, banana and blueberry are all very good for dogs








i do not let Actaeas run at home anymore because my new place doesn't have carpets, it's a shame so I tried to take him out more often or do some exercises in our closed parking lot instead, and also make sure he gets enough run during weekends








somehow this little lady stop growing up, she still looks like a puppy to me even if she is turning 1








we were at Lake Baboa that day, there weren't much flowers to see but I was not surprised because this place disappointed me last year already :P








we didn't stay for too long because of the heat, decided to head north to CSUCI to find purple Lupines for another spring wield blossoms hunt








it became cloudy after 30 minutes of driving








we didn't find much flowers as we were hoping to see but it's still really pretty








look I even found a happy fox!








I remember I saw few of these by the park we always went with all the canola flowers








white Ipomoea, also call Morning Glory








Muilla Maritima









 really wish I could bring Actaeas to Carlsbad to see Tulips, unfortunately the Tulip files isn't dog friendly, so I think that's it for our spring blossoms collection this year(?)

be sure to check our last post if you missed it :)












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...