September 6, 2014

Lake Tahoe Day 1 : Truckee River - 1 day before car accident



Actaeas is asleep right now, I spent hours on taking care of him after work tonight, we went over heat and ice, massage, and flexion/extension range of motion, hoping physical theorepy will help him in the next two months. He is safe and calm now, so I have a bit time to write about our wonderful trip before the accident.






we drove all the way up to Sacramento Friday after work for the labor day long weekend, I borrowed a 10-22mm wide angel lens for my canon 








and this is the first photo I took right after we arrived at the hotel around 3am








you like this lens too don't you baby?








we went to Truckee River the next morning, this 10-22mm lens gives photos more artistic styles, I love how the clouds looks like in this shot, so dramatic!








we went to the river recommanded by Nature Dogs, but I have to say, the address on the website isn't the best part of the river, this section of the river is not as beautiful as we thought








Actaeas went into the river without a second thought








so sad Tissue was not here with us or I bet she will likes it








we walked along the river to find a place further away from the traffic, Actaeas was doing a great job crossing the river








he ate one of those poor guys on the way, bet it's really crunchy








the down side of this lens, Actaeas is so tiny in the shot








we walked to the end of the trail, sadly couldn't find those amazing views we saw on google








we gave up on going even deeper up streams








I am not sure when can you be back on plying in the river again like that day








or running like a wind








or jump and create a huge splash like that








but I will try my best to bring you back on walking








I will take you out for hikes like we use to do every weekends after you feel better








I will carry you up to the mountains to see fall colors and the snow like I promised you








I am glad I already taught you how to swim so you will not be scared when we work on Hydrotherapy








I bet you will like underwater treadmill








you are way to young to become a cripple, and I will not let that happen








we found a better view of the truckee river on our way back to the cabin and decided to go visit tomorrow








we had good memories in the cabin that night, we prepared food together, ate together, Actaeas stayed with me out side to see the stars when I was in jacuzzi








we went out to see the sunrise the next morning when everyone said it's too cold, the air was chill and fresh, and I can still remember how strong and healthy you were that morning










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...