November 18, 2013

[Out door] 9.4lb you are way too tiny



Actaeas had pumpkin and egg plant with pork this week, his coat is getting full and ready for the winter


I made peanut butter cookies for him this time, I used DOGSBUTTER instead of human ones



the one i got is Immunity & digestion formula for Actaeas sensitive stomach
no salt, no sugar or grain, and it smells AMAZING




my house smells like heaven after i baked them, and Actaeas went crazy with these cookies
I can even smell peanut butter from his mouth after he finishes it 
I made half soft and half harder ones, soft ones are for Erin's Zoe



we didn't go hiking this week but went to the other dog park, we were super disappointed, there was no grass, too small, and only one dog in the park, the owner did not let that dog play with us, she always tried to drag 2 dogs apart, because she sees "playing" as "attacking" 




I am not a owner who do not let my dog play, I see this as the way they greet and make friends and apparently her dog is not socialized enough, I felt so sorry to that lady but I picked Actaeas up and left that park immediately   




we went back to the park we used to go to, there was A LOT of dogs there as usual, and they look truly happy to chase or "attacking" each other



Actaeas somehow loves to pick on big dogs





dogs live as a pack, and bound together, I can not provide him that kind of life but I can take him out to meet friends once a week, I am not a over protective mom, even if this happened to him



he needs to learn from been beat up or been b*nged...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...