November 3, 2013

[Food] Actaeas loves fish and cookies




I switched Actaeas from cod to beef, his stool doesn't went well for 7 days, so this week i tried him on bass fish, magically his stool firmed up once again, he was doing excellent with tilapia as well, his poop doesn't smell anymore and he looks happier, such a fish lover.
I made Actaeas more cookies this week



found these super cute cookie cutters at sur la table




once again simple is the key, we go blue berry this time







I went "aw... how cute" for only 2 minutes and after that i really want to kill myself... 




tiny cookie cutter wasn't a smart move






 if you ask me does Actaeas like it? oh the answer would be yes, he stole a lot of them from the table when i was out



bad doggie
Actaeas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...