September 24, 2013

[murmur] I just swallowed my baby teeth ❤



I waited so long for this to come, he is 5 months old now, and now he lost his first baby teeth


been through a huge battle with Actaeas in the last few weeks, i was trying to give him more space to play during the day time when he is alone, but the problem is, he is well behaved only if i am around, if i am not at home, he will simply destroy the house and swallow his pad



I was so mad one day, and i taped his pad on the floor like this before i left the house around 9:00am





and I got this photo from my roommate around 2pm, why am I not surprised...



I got him a new collar this week, with his name and my phone number on it



I am so pleased by the quality of this order




 it is way better than I imagined, and the color looks so elegant on him



I would recommend this product to everyone




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...