May 28, 2014

Memorial day long weekend afternoon walks



I gave myself a 5 days long weekend after lots of overtime late night works, I brought Actaeas out almost everyday, but at the end of my breaks i still couldn't burn out all of his energies.






I always have a dream about moving to a real pet friendly city, get a job with less working hours, so I can have more free time for myself and Actaeas








I tested Actaeas on cod fish oil for the omega source and hope it will work better than salmon, but it still gave him diarrhea, sadly we will have to move back to flax seed oil if his stomach still rejects fish oil after this week.








and yes he blowed his coat again





and the last day of my vacation, we went to park together








Ti mom said she set up a goal for herself that she will walk her girls 4 times a week, more than one hour per walk








I should take Actaeas out for long walks more often








I think this is why you freaked Molly off, your face just too creepy








Ti mom spent a lot of time working on Tinkerbell's socialization by bringing her whatever we go, and also trying really hard to make her loves her mommy more than daddy








somehow Tiru is full charged today








her mom said she is just acting in front of us








happy to see you healthy and full of energy








we were all nerves when we saw someone with 2 big dogs coming towards us, I am not too worry about Actaeas but girls don't like other dogs that much








one of them was a super gorgeous Husky from rescue








we finally let them play together, his eyes were just inexplicably beautiful








the other guy was a big poodle








Actaeas went crazy with 2 big friends, such a small body with big dog package








couldn't even catch them with my camera








almost got myself a 5D3 this memorial day weekend, but I think I still need some excuses of not doing good job on taking photos, if I have a bad ass 5D3, I can't blame the equipment anymore.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...